Warranty Terms & Conditions
Insignia Spa will supply you with goods that are free from defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 6 months on the inflatable shell* and 12 months on all electrical items from the date of delivery.
All non-consumable items including replacement covers, cover lifters, steps, electronic components, hot tub spares etc that have been used in a commercial environment, including for hire or reward, are not covered by the warranty.
Warranty Terms and Conditions are in addition to your statutory rights.
Please note that our inflatable spas warranty is ONLY applicable for spas that are shipped to and located at a UK address. Inflatable spas that are shipped to an address outside the UK will not be covered under our warranty.
For all inflatable spare part purchases the warranty is 6 months from the date of purchase.
We reserve the right to repair or replace a faulty spa at our discretion.
If you think that your inflatable spa has a fault that is covered under the warranty then please click here and fill out our customer service warranty form. We will then contact you back by email to agree the next step to remedy your spa.
All warranty claims, once acknowledged by us by email, must be replied to within 30 days otherwise the claim will be cancelled.
All warranty claims will only be dealt with in writing, no telephone correspondence will be entered into.
Do not return any goods to us unless you are asked to do so by us. You are responsible for the cost of returning goods to us for warranty repair. We will bear the cost of returning the item to you following repair / replacement. You must ensure that the item(s) returned for warranty repair/replacement are sent with suitable packaging/protection and also insured for any damage during transit. Items received by us that have been damaged in transit will not be repaired under warranty.
You must also ensure that the returned item is sent to us in a reasonable state for testing i.e. clean and free of any debris, dry from all water (inlets/outlets) and all electrical fittings are intact.
If a spa or spa part is returned to us for warranty repair and it is subsequently found not to be faulty, or it is found to be malfunctioning due to any of the reasons listed below, there will be a service charge of £65 plus VAT for diagnosis and testing. In this instance you will also be responsible for the cost of returning the spa to your premises.
If, after 30 days has elapsed, you do not reply to our request for payment for the service charge and/or repair and you do not arrange for the items to be returned to you, or collected from us, then we will dispose of the items with no further notice.
We will, at your written request, undertake non-warranty repairs and charge £50/hour plus VAT for labour. Parts will be charged at the current retail price shown on our website.
The following parts are not covered by the warranty:
- Electrical fault due to use of power extension cable. Remember extension leads must always be completely unravelled before turning on the power.
- Removing the plug and making a modification. The supplied RCD plug must always be intact.
- Electrical fault due to the spa being used in temperatures below 4 C degrees (internal sensors will confirm this on our error code diagnostics machine)
- Filtration system not working properly due to improper chemical maintenance or misuse (eg an old or dirty filter cartridge, limescale build-up, dirt or debris blocking the system)
- Damage from ice or freezing
- Damage caused by operating the spa without water or with an improper water level casing the pump to run dry.
- Over-inflation of the spa
- Calcium build-up on the heating element, pipework and/or inlets/outlets
- Accidental damage
- Punctured spa due to debris. (please use your puncture repair kit provided)
A spa that has not been installed according to the manufacturer's instructions, has been buried below ground level, altered, misused or abused is not covered by the warranty.
A spa that has been used in a commercial environment, including for hire or reward, is not covered by the warranty.
For all ex-display/demo spas sold, Insignia Spa will warrant them against any defects in materials and workmanship for a minimum period of 6 months on both the inflatable/lining and all electrical parts from the date of purchase.